The indomitable lions of Cameroon have dropped four places in the latest FIFA Coca-Cola Rankings after the first international break of the brand new season.
The indomitable Lions played two World Cup Qualifying matches this month. The Lions had a 2-0 win over the flames of Malawi and a 1-2 defeat to the Ivory Coast.
This puts the Lions second in their group with 3points, one point behind the Elephants of Cote d'Ivoire. The lion's next stop is against Mozambique in a doubleheader in October.
AFRICA'S TOP TEN NATIONAL TEAMS.
- Senegal (20th in the World, 1555.37 points)
- Tunisia (25th in the world, 1526.87 points)
- Algeria (30th in the world, 1498.62 points)
- Morocco (33rd in the world, 1493.23 points)
- Nigeria (34th in the world, 1492.37 points)
- Egypt (48th in the world, 1434.62 points)
- Ghana (53rd in the world, 1411.3 points)
- Côte d'Ivoire (54th in the world, 1410.56 points)
- Cameroon (58th in the world, 1404.46 points)
- Mali (61st in the world, 1396.52 points)
UP AFRICA MEDIA GROUP /Jemea Teke Ndumbe